Sunday, October 13, 2013

For @PiontkaToro

This lovely tweeter is writing a love story.

Like all writers (I don't include myself in that), she has days where words and ideas flow. Others, where they will come with difficulty, to be changed, over and over again.

But when one writes of love, there is a reason for this. I have tried to encapsulate why, below:

Writing of love
Doesn't come easy
Each word is a gem, elusive, fragile, precious
To be treated with tenderness and care

Chosen from many
So that you will know, truly know
That love is in every breath
A seed, in every action and reaction

My love story is love, only surrounded by fiction
Love can never truly be fiction
I write with love
Love has to be nurtured and tended

So when you read my words
Read them with love
You will love more
And be loved more

No comments: