Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Greetings

OK folks. Listen up please. I have seen posts on here, where people have said that they don't intend to send Christmas cards. There are many reasons for this - personal choice, financial, rather give to charity, to name a few. I fully respect their decision. 

I like sending cards. This year, I have sent all of my family, friends and acquaintances a card. That includes all of my Facebook and Twitter friends. They were posted seven days ago. 

However, please remember that a million postal items go missing each week. If you don't receive a card from me, I would of course like to know, but you should also contact Royal Mail Customer Services on 08457 740 740, 8am–6pm Monday to Friday, 8am–1pm Saturday. Tell them I definitely posted them. 






Merry Christmas

No comments: