Thursday, September 04, 2014

Paulo Coelho

Beautiful, as ever.


I thank all those who laughed at my dreams;
You have inspired my imagination.
I thank all who wanted to squeeze me into their scheme;
They have taught me the value of freedom.

I thank all who have lied to me;
You have shown me the power of truth.
I thank all those who have not believed in me;
You have expected me to move mountains.
I thank all those who have written me off;
You have aroused my courage.

I thank all those who have left me;
They gave me room to create.
I thank all those who have betrayed me and abused;
You have let me be vigilant.
I thank all those who have hurt me;
They have taught me to grow in pain.

More importantly, I thank all
Who love me as I am;
They give me the strength to live

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Supremacy, Superiority, Mastery.

Caer Ibormeith said...

Dear anonymous. Can you elaborate please. Caer.

Anonymous said...

This is purely my opinion. How can one elaborate on perfection?

Caer Ibormeith said...

Fair comment :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, and all qualities of his writing